Sunday, June 11, 2017

Review: Good Video Games and Good Learning: Collected Essays on Video Games, Learning and Literacy

Good Video Games and Good Learning: Collected Essays on Video Games, Learning and Literacy Good Video Games and Good Learning: Collected Essays on Video Games, Learning and Literacy by James Paul Gee
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was one of the best scholarly books I've read in a long time and gave me helpful ideas that contributed to my dissertation research. I am very interested in the concept of affinity spaces and how this concept can be brought into my research as well as classroom settings. I still have work to do in this area, but this book helped me to explore the concept in more depth. The chapters were both interesting and accessible. I believe educators of all levels as well as scholars interested in Internet learning spaces would benefit from reading this book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment