Monday, January 30, 2017

Review: Buffy: The High School Years - Freaks & Geeks

Buffy: The High School Years - Freaks & Geeks Buffy: The High School Years - Freaks & Geeks by Faith Erin Hicks
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I read this book all in one setting and loved it! I think it's a great reboot of the Buffy series and comics. I love Faith Erin Hicks as well as this series, so I figured I would enjoy it. In this version, a band of nerdy vampires gets kicked out of the vampire cool kids' club and wants to prove themselves by killing Buffy. But will one of the vamps bite the hands that feed her? A great look at cliques, friendship, and what's really important in life. Plus, Buffy beating the bad guys is just what I need to watch and read right now. I recommend it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment