Thursday, January 21, 2016

Review: Who Is AC?

Who Is AC? Who Is AC? by Hope Larson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I thought this book was an enjoyable read. It was a little confusing at times, but I loved Lin as a character. I could relate to her desire to write and to make new friends, as someone who has been the new gal in town more than once now. Also, I loved the superhero and magical realism elements. The book also had some clever social commentary on technology and its effects on human relationships. I love social media and blogging, but these cyber worlds make us ever so passive aggressive at times! I am glad this book addressed some of those issues, as we all have digital shadows to overcome. If you enjoy superheroes, magic, girl power, and digital communication, you will love this book too.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment