Monday, April 16, 2018

Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: New Rules

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: New Rules Buffy the Vampire Slayer: New Rules by Christos Gage
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This has definitely been my favorite of the Buffy comics. The narrative arc of Xander and Dawn's relationship is moving to me, and I love seeing Giles in a new light. Although I have enjoyed reading the comics, up to this point, I have felt that they lacked some of the wit and punch of the television series. But this one had the same spark and humor, and I feel that the series has gotten momentum back. I can't wait to see what happens next. I also ordered the Willow and Spike comics that are a follow-up to Season 9 and tell more of the back story of what happens between Seasons 9 and 10, as Angel and Faith Season 9 did as well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment