Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Review: Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Long Way Home

Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Long Way Home Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Long Way Home by Joss Whedon
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This comic/graphic novel was so much fun to read, especially after I finished the television series. The Season 7 Finale of Buffy the Vampire Slayer had me in tears and feeling literally every emotion possible. Therefore, I was very eager to read this comic and see where the story took me. I hope that Georges Jeanty is at Dragoncon again this year because I would love to have him sign this book. His art work is amazing! Also, this is Joss's writing at its best! I definitely saw his wit come through, along with his ability to bring a story to full circle and write a powerful ending. It reminded me a lot of Lessons, Season 7 Episode 1, in that regard. If you love the Buffy narrative, then I definitely recommend this book! I look forward to the next volumes.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment