Monday, August 17, 2015

Review: Interpretive Autoethnography

Interpretive Autoethnography Interpretive Autoethnography by Norman K. Denzin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was so interesting and helped me to better understand auto ethnography, a methodology I have used in my writing and that I hope to incorporate into my dissertation. I am interested in critical and interpretivist lines of thought, so this book helped me to better understand the theory and the practice behind autoethnography. The book also does an excellent job of explaining how performance-based ethnography and autoethnography should be evaluated differently from other forms of research and also why they are such important contributions to humanities and social science research. Also, it was accessible.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment