Saturday, September 8, 2018

Review: Zodiac Starforce Volume 1: By the Power of Astra

Zodiac Starforce Volume 1: By the Power of Astra Zodiac Starforce Volume 1: By the Power of Astra by Kevin Panetta
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book! The characters were realistic and fun, and I appreciated the diversity of the cast. Think Rainbow Brite meets Buffy the Vampire Slayer in a modern-day teenage girl power story, where the students text instead of writing each other notes. :) I needed a fun fantasy story, and this volume gave me just that. It's another win for Dark Horse Comics, and I recommend it to anyone who loves comics and YA stories with empowered female protagonists. I already look forward to the next volume, as the epilogue has a nice twist to it. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment